NABARD Recruitment 2018
NABARD Recruitment 2018 advt has released for the recruitment of Specialist Officer Jobs in the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Bandra, Mumbai to fill up the total 21 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online on or before the closing date.
More details about NABARD Recruitment 2018 are categorized in different categories like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, and etc to know complete details candidates must read here below provided complete information:
|Recruiter Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Bandra, Mumbai|
|Name of Post||Specialist Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||21|
NABARD Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Remuneration|
|Chief Technology Officer||01||Rs.3.25 lakh|
|Senior Advisor||01||Rs.1.45 Lakhs|
|Chief Risk Manager||01||Rs.1.45 Lakhs|
|Project Manager||03||Rs.1.05 Lakhs|
|Assistant Project Manager Storage, Marketing & Processing||01||Rs.0.77 Lakh|
|Assistant Project Manager, Climate change Adaptation||01||Rs.0.77 Lakh|
|Assistant Project Manager, Renewable Energy||01||Rs.0.77 Lakh|
|Assistant Project Manager, MIS & Reports||01||Rs.0.77 Lakh|
|Risk Managers||06||Rs.1.05 Lakhs|
|Senior Project Finance Manager||01||Rs.1.05 Lakhs|
|Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure Projects)||01||Rs.1.05 Lakhs|
|Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects)||01||Rs.0.77 Lakh|
|Communication Professionals||02||Rs.0.77 Lakh|
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Jobs:
Job searchers must have done graduation/ Post graduation/ Diploma/ BE/B.Tech/ CA/ MBA or its equivalent from recognized university.
- Job seekers age must have their age between 21 years to 63 years as on mentioned date as on 30-06-2018.
- Age relaxation will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply For NABARD Recruitment 2018:
- First of all you need to go through the official site of bank that is nabard.org.
- Now you have to hit on “Career notices” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- From the next page, select “Press Here to continue” link.
- On the next window you can see various links but you have to hit on “Engagement of Specialist Officers on Contract” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of NABARD Notification, having all the details of job. you must read all the details very carefully.
- Now go back to the previous page and hit on “Press Here for online application” link.
- Now fill up NABARD Online application form with all required details.
- You should upload all required testimonials and then pay the requisite amount of application fees and hit on “Submit” button.
- After final submission of application form you should last take a print out of filled up NABARD Recruitment Application Form for further usage.
Last Date to Apply Online Application: 5th July 2018