NABARD Recruitment 2018
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Latest Vacancies advertisement has been publicized as NABARD Recruitment for the eligible and hard working job seekers to fill 92 vacant positions of Assistant Manager (Officers) in Grade-A posts. So those who are seeking jobs in government sector must apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018 after ensuring your NABARD Eligibility Criteria.
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Manager (Officers) in Grade-A|
|Number of Posts||92|
NABARD Vacancy Salary Details:
All appointed job seekers will get the salary under the good pay scale with starting basic pay of Rs. 28150/- p.m. in the scale of 28150-46600 –EB – 1750(4) – 53600-2000(1)-55600/-.
Eligibility criteria for NABARD Jobs:
- Applicants should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate against NABARD Advertisement or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Ph.D
- Two-year full-time P.G. Diploma in Management / full-time MBA degree from institutions recognized by GOI / UGC with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline against NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment.
Maximum age limit of applicants will be decided by administration of Bank against NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment.
Relaxation for reserved category is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Government rules.
Written Test and Interview will be carried out by the organization to hire the job seekers.
How to apply online for NABARD Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers who are interested to apply must visit the department authorized portal @ www.nabard.org to fill up the online application form properly from the website.
- Then, press “Career Notices” tab which is mentioned at menu bar of the home page.
- Now, hit Link for “online application for the post of Assistant Manager”.
- After that, hit “Press Here To Apply” tab and candidates who are already registered fill the detail such as registration number and password and hit submit button.
- The new user can register them by entering the basic details against NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment.
- After filling the Application form, you need to upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- After completion of form check format once and press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take the printout of filled application and keep it safe for future use.
Last date for online Application Form submission: 2nd April 2018
Links to focus:
Go through the given official Notice to know further details.