Nadia District Recruitment 2018
Nadia District office has invited online application against the Nadia District Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Secretary Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the Nadia District for the 50 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit application before 9th July 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Nadia District office|
|Number Of Posts||Secretary|
|Name Of Posts||50|
Those who will get selection for the post of Secretary in Nadia District Recruitment will be paid an amount of Rs.5, 400/- to Rs.25, 200/- + grade pay of Rs.2, 600/- per month for their great service.
Eligibility Criteria for Nadia District Recruitment 2018:
Job hunters must have 10th passed or its equivalent qualification from any recognised University / Institute.
Candidates wanted to apply for the announced jobs should have their age between 18 to 40 years.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test conducted by the Nadia District.
How to Apply For Nadia District Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly they need to go visit Nadia district official website that is www.nadia.gov.in to fill their application form online.
- Press the “Recruitment & Result News” tab from the home page of the official portal which will navigate to a new page where you will get various recruitment links.
- You need to search an appropriate link for 50 vacant posts of ‘Secretary’ and hit the same.
- Then they are required to go to the advertisement carefully and if they are found eligible then hit the suitable link to apply online for Nadia District Posts.
- After that they need to fill in the required details in the space provided on application form carefully and correctly.
- On filling all the details, contenders are advised to check the details once and then hit the “Submit” tab.
- They are also advised to take print out of the duly filled application form for future use.
Closing date to submit online application form: 9th July 2018
Candidates must visit given link to know more about the Nadia District Job Notification visit here