National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2019
National Seeds Corporation has released a notification for the Deputy General Manager, Sr. Trainee, Management Trainee and other Vacancies through National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2019 process. National Seeds Corporation has released job notice for the 260 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 9th February 2019.
More details about National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2019 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||National Seeds Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy General Manager, Sr. Trainee, Management Trainee and other|
|No. of Vacancy||260|
National Seeds Corporation Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Deputy General Manager (Vigilance)||01|
|Assistant (Legal) Grade-I||04|
|Management Trainee Production||05|
|Management Trainee Marketing||05|
|Management Trainee Human Resource||02|
|Management Trainee Legal||01|
|Management Trainee Quality Control||05|
|Senior Trainee Agriculture||49|
|Senior Trainee Human Resource||05|
|Senior Trainee Logistics||12|
|Senior Trainee Quality Control||19|
|Diploma Trainee Electrical Engineering||02|
|Trainee Agri. Stores||16|
|Data Entry Operator||03|
|Trainee Mate (Agri.)||18|
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Deputy General Manager (Vigilance)||Rs. 70000-200000 (IDA).|
|Assistant (Legal) Gd. I||Rs. 22000- 77000 (IDA).|
|Management Trainee||during the training period of Rs. 43520|
|Senior Trainee||during the training period of Rs. 23936|
|Trainee||During the training period of Rs. 18496 per month|
|Trainee Mate||during the training period of Rs. 17952 per month|
Contenders should complete the graduation or post graduation degree / Diploma / ITI certificate / Sr. Secondary / BCA from a recognized University / Board.
|Post Name||Age (as on 9th February 2019)|
|Deputy General Manager (Vigilance)||50 years|
|Assistant (Legal) Gd. I||30 years|
|Management Trainee||27 years|
|Trainee Mate||25 years|
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Test / Trade and Skill Test / Interview process.
General/ OBC candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 525/- and Rs. 25/- for those who are belonging to SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates through online mode.
How to Apply For National Seeds Corporation Recruitment:
- For National Seeds Corporation Apply Online, visit official site i.e. www.indiaseeds.com.
- Go to “Career/ Vacancy” section for National Seeds Corporation Recruitment.
- Choose suitable link regarding National Seeds Corporation Limited Advt No RECTT/1/19/NSC/2019 Recruitment link.
- Hit suitable link to apply online according to post.
- For the new user register yourself by entering the basics details.
- Now login again with new id and password
- Fill the Online Application Form with all details.
- Candidates who have already registered shall use their existing user ID and Password.
- Fill Application Form with all required details.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Make payment of application fee.
- At last, check Application Form at once
- Press “Submit” button after completion of form.
Last date for Application Submission: 9th February 2019
For more information, please refer the Official Notification