Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018
Naval Dockyard Mumbai has invited online application against the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Apprentice Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the Naval Dockyard Mumbai for the 318 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit an application before 21st September 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Number Of Posts||Apprentice|
|Name Of Posts||318|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy Details:
|Apprenticeship Training Trade||No. Of Vacancy|
|Welder(Gas & Elect)||20|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||20|
|Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning||05|
|Crane Operator (Overhead Steel Industry)||05|
|Apprenticeship Training Trade||Pay Scale|
|One Year Training||70% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Maharashtra State|
|One Year And Three Months Training|
|Two Year Training||80% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by Maharashtra State.|
Eligibility Criteria for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018:
Job hunters must have done 10th class exam or its equivalent qualification from any recognised education board / Institute with ITI Certificate from National Trade Certificate acceptable in relevant trade with aggregate of 65 % marks.
Candidates wanted to apply for the announced jobs should be born between dates, 01st April 1999 to 31st March 2006.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
|Chest expansion||5 Cm|
|Eye sight||6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses)|
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam, Physical Standards, Interview and Performance Test conducted by the Naval Dockyard Mumbai.
How to Apply For Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018:
- To apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018, first of all candidates are required to login to home page of http://www.bhartiseva.com/
- You can go through Naval Dockyard Mumbai Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can apply online and fill Naval Dockyard Mumbai Online Application Form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with Naval Dockyard Mumbai Online Form.
- Make the payment of fee through proper mode.
- Finally you can hit submit tab and take the hard copy of filled form for future use.
Closing date to submit online application form: 21st September 2018
- Candidates must visit given link to know more about the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Job Notification visit here
- To apply online: check here