Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018
Naval Dockyard Mumbai has issued the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Notification through the department authorized portal. Department has invited online applications to fill from the hard working and suitable job seekers for the 95 vacant positions in different departments. Job hunters will recruit on the posts of Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Grade II and Grade I) for Naval Dockyard Mumbai jobs as mention in the for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy 2018 advertisement.
|Recruiter Name||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Name Of The Post||Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Grade II and Grade I)|
|No. Of Vacancies||95|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment Vacancies Salary Info:
Selected contenders for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Notification will receive Level 2 Rs. 19900 – 63200/- by the organization Other allowances and perks will be admissible to the contenders.
Job seekers must have done Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a well known university / Board / Institute as per the posts requirement for which aspirants want to apply for.
Job hunters age should be lies in the age requirement as per the announced notification to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai jobs, appliers should be between 18 years to 25 years the upper age shall be applicable as per the posts requirement in case of the reserved categories contenders get the age relaxation benefit as per Naval Dockyard Mumbai norms.
- Lift of 63.5 kgs to a distance of 183 Metes within 96 seconds
- Long Jump -2.7 Meters
- Rope Climbing -3 Meters.
|Height||165 Cms (162.5 Cms for ST)|
|Chest||81.5 Cms (85 Cms)|
|Weight||50 Kgs (Minimum)|
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Written Examination
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Document Verification
How to apply Naval Dockyard Mumbai Latest Jobs 2018:
- Aspirants need to visit the official website @ www.bhartiseva.com
- Now select the ‘Careers’ link that is visible in the menu bar.
- After this press on the “Here for Fireman” link.
- Now Naval Dockyard Mumbai Advertisement will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Now an instructions page will be opened start reading all the instructions carefully.
- Aspirants have to choose online apply link and fill the online application form with all the particulars.
- Now you have to upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature if required and press the ‘save’ button to save all details.
- After submission of application form, take the printout of an application for further use.
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 19th May 2018