NCDC Recruitment 2018
National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) is going to enroll excellent, energetic and young professionals on Senior Assistant, Programme Officer, and other vacancies through NCDC Recruitment 2018 advt. The department wants active and capable aspirants for the 70 vacancies, so interested job seekers are advised to check following eligibility conditions to confirm the criteria. The job hunters who find themselves eligible for mentioned positions may submit their online application form on or before 31st July 2018.
Recruiter Name: National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC)
Job Title: Senior Assistant, Programme Officer and others
Number of Vacancies: 70
NCDC Vacancy Details:
|Job Title||Department Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Senior Personal Assistant||08|
Required Eligibility For NCDC Vacancy:
Interested job seekers need to complete the graduation degree from a recognized Institution/Board / State Education Department.
|Job Profile||Age Limit|
|Dy. Director||35 years|
|Assistant Director||30 years|
|Senior Personal Assistant||27 years|
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms for the SC, ST, SEBC and Women candidates.
- For General and OBC category applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 1200/– for the Dy. Director, Assistant Director posts and application fee for the rest of the posts Rs. 750/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by using credit card, debit card or pay offline through e-challan.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written exam and interview
Instructions for NCDC Recruitment Application:
- The eligible and willing aspirants may visit official web portal of the department that is www.ncdc.in and follow the “Recruitment Advt. No. 2/2018” link.
- This will take you on new page where you need to select ‘“Advertisement No. 2/2018” “Detailed Advertisement” and go through “Hindi or English” link
- Thereafter new candidates have to make an online registration however registered aspirants can directly login to apply.
- This is a strict advice to all applicants don’t enter wrong data as all the details and document will be verified during the selection process.
- After that press app link to apply online by revisiting the previous page and fill application form with asked details.
- Upload All the Required Documents/ certificates with it and pay Application Fee as per the Category.
- At last, press submit tab and take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use
Closing dates to apply online: 31st July 2018
- The aspirants can check detailed official noticeto know more about NCDC Recruitment 2018.
- To apply online: Visit here