NGRI Recruitment 2018
National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) has invited online application against the NGRI Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Technician and Assistant Engineer Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the NGRI for the 38 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit application before 6th July 2018.
|Name Of Organization||National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI)|
|Number Of Posts||Technician and Assistant Engineer|
|Name Of Posts||38|
NGRI Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for NGRI Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the Post||Age criteria||Qualification|
|Technician||28 years||SSC/ 10th standard with Science subjects with not less than 55 % marks plus ITI certificate in the related trade and 02 years full-time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized Institution|
|Assistant Engineer||30 years||BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 55% marks|
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Trade Test/ Interview conducted by the NGRI.
- Application Fees: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fees: Rs. 80/-
How to Apply For NGRI Recruitment 2018:
- To apply for NGRI Recruitment 2018, first of all candidates are required to login to home page of www.ngri.org.in
- Now press “Notification” tab that is available on home page.
- On appeared page, you are required to press “Application for the post of Technician (1)/Gr II(1) by selection at CSIR-NGRI” link.
- By pressing said link, NGRI Notification will appear.
- You can go through NGRI Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can apply online and fill NGRI Online Application Form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with NGRI Online Form.
- Make the payment of fee through proper mode.
- Finally you can hit submit tab and take the hard copy of filled form for future use.
Closing date to submit online application form: 6th July 2018
- Candidates must visit given link to know more about the NGRI Job Notification visit here
- To apply online now: visit here