NHAI Recruitment 2019
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has issued a notification about NHAI Recruitment 2019 for filling up 150 Technical Officer & Others vacancies. Candidates with prescribed eligibility may apply online through the proper channel on or before the last date. Aspirants are required to read the complete guidelines and instructions before submitting their online application form.
The complete details of Technical Officer & Others job openings such as mandatory eligibility criteria, mode of selection, salary package, how to submit online application form are mentioned below.
Recruiter Name: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Position Name: Site Engineer & Others
Total Vacancies: 150
NHAI Vacancy Details:
|Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|Deputy General Manager (Technical)||117|
Candidates must have passed graduate degree or its equivalent qualification certificate from a recognized University or Institute.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceeds 30 Years for the Site Engineer and 56 years for the rest of the posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms
Applicants have to go through application screening first then followed by the interview process.
The appointed candidates will be placed on a good pay scale as well as other admissible benefits.
|Site Engineer||Rs. 50,000/- per month|
|Deputy General Manager (Technical)||Pay Band-3 (Rs. 15600-39100)
Pay Rs. 7600/-
|Manager (Technical)||Pay Band-3 (Rs. 15600-39100) with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-|
How to Submit Application Form for NHAI Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to NHAI careers page at the official website www.nhai.org
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form through “National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for the 117 posts of Deputy General Manager (Technical) and 24 posts of Manager (Technical)” Link.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NHAI Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NHAI Recruitment 2019 online application form
National Highways Authority of India,
Regional Office – Hyderabad
Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI Campus)
College Park Campus, New Building, 1st Floor,
Road No. 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500034
|Positions||Last date To Apply|
|Site Engineer||03rd April 2019 till 05:00 PM|
|Deputy General Manager /Manager (Technical)||08th May 2019|