Northern Railway Recruitment 2018
Northern Railway has released a notification for the Painter/Steno positions through Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 process. Northern Railway has released job notice for the 83 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 29th June 2018. More details are given below:
|Name of the organization||Northern Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Painter/Steno|
|No. of Vacancy||83|
Northern Railway Vacancy details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Recruitment 2018:
Candidates must be retired Railway employee from Civil Engg Department.
Candidates who have not achieved 64 years 6 months on the closing date of notification
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis their medical fitness which is followed by the interview/document verification session.
How to Apply For Northern Railway Recruitment:
- Candidates need to open the website of the Northern Railway that is www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that, you need to move their cursor to the “News & Recruitment Info” tab which is mentioned at the main menu bar.
- Then, press the link of “Recruitment Info” and hit “Download” tab i.e. visible in front of Notice No. “754E/Re-engagement/Const/EIIBI”
- Read all the Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully and check all the terms and conditions.
- After that, download performa of Northern Railway Recruitment Application Form.
- Fill Northern Railway Application Form carefully and attach all the essential documents with respect to the Northern Railway Recruitment form.
- Check filled NR application Form once and send it to below mentioned address before the end date should be reached.
To Senior Personnel Officer/Engg,
Northern Railway, Headquarters Office,
Baroda House, New Delhi
Last date for application Submission: 29th June 2018