NPCIL Recruitment 2018
Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL) has circulated a job notification as NPCIL Recruitment 2018 to recruit the proficient job searchers for the 179 available vacancies of Stipendiary Trainee / Technician Posts. Applicants who want to join the PSU can apply online application form on or before the last date that is 21st May 2018.
According to the notification, applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in written exam followed by the personal interview. Aspirants have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to submit the applications. For this reason here we offered you entire info regarding the NPCIL Recruitment 2018 advertisement.
Department Name: Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL)
Post Name: Stipendiary Trainee / Technician
Total Vacancies: 179
NPCIL Vacancy Details:
|Discipline Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Technician- “B”|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant ‘B’|
- Those candidates have qualified by HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually. OR SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI Certificate Course are eligible to apply for Technician- “B” posts.
- For the post of Scientific Assistant ‘B’ candidates must have Diploma in concerned stream from recognized university with good academic records
Applicants applied for announced post their age must be in between of 18 years to 25 years where as for the reserved category applicants will get the age benefit.
Job searchers will be selected through the process of written exam followed by the Interview process.
How to Apply:
- Visit to the department authorized portal @ www.npcil.nic.in
- After this follow the link given as “CAREERS” and then chose “Recruitment” tab and press on relative link to download form.
- After reading entire info carefully fills the application form properly in prescribed format.
- Afterwards you have to download NPCIL Application form, attached under the PDF file.
- You have to fill it in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Manager (HRM) HR Section,
Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project,
Kudankulam PO, RadhapuramTaluk,
Tirunelveli District, Tamilnadu – 627 106
Closing Date Of submission of Application Form: 25th May 2018