NPCIL Recruitment 2019
Job seekers are welcomed by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), through a NPCIL Recruitment 2019 announcement for the 90 unoccupied seat availability of Trade Apprentices job openings in the organization. All those applicants wanted to join the NPCIL Jobs may submit their filled application earlier than the closing date.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Name of Corporation||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Name of the posts||Trade Apprentices|
|Number of posts||90|
|Last Date to apply||30th March 2019|
NPCIL Jobs Qualification Details:
Those candidates have the required eligibility as they have to pass the 10th Examination with ITI certificate or an equivalent qualification from a well-known education board may apply online for the NPCIL Recruitment 2019.
- Job searchers age must be lying between 14 years to 24 years as on the mentioned date.
- Upper age relaxation is offered to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Performance in the Written Exam followed by the skill test will be the selection criteria for the applied posts.
Process to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019:
- Aspirants need to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.npcil.co.in
- After that you have to hit on “Jobs/Career” link which is visible on the home page of the website of the organization
- Now applicants have to click on the relative link.
- Now you will get the official notification regarding the said posts in PDF.
- Read all the instructions carefully and start filling up the online form with all the required details in the correctly
- Thereafter candidates need to upload required documents scanned copies with it and submit the online application form.
- In the end, candidates need to take a hard copy of it for further use.
- Start date of apply online: 22nd February 2019
- Last date to apply online: 30th March 2019