NTPC Recruitment 2019
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has issued a notification about NTPC Recruitment 2019 for filling up 207 Director (Finance) vacancies. Candidates with prescribed eligibility may apply online through the proper channel on or before 8th April 2019. Aspirants are required to read the complete guidelines and instructions before submitting their online application form.
The complete details of Director (Finance) job openings such as mandatory eligibility criteria, mode of selection, salary package, how to submit online application form are mentioned below.
Recruiter Name: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
Position Name: Director (Finance)
Total Vacancies: 207
NTPC Vacancy Mandatory Qualifications:
Candidates must have passed Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant qualification certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institute.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 45 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms
Applicants have to go through application screening first then followed by the interview process.
The appointed candidates will be placed on a pay scale of Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA) (w.e.f. 01-01-2017) as well as other admissible benefits.
How to Submit Application Form for NTPC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates may log on to www.ntpc.co.in
- Go through the “Careers” link available at the top of the home page.
- Hit on “Jobs At NTPC” link available at the left side of the home page.
- Follow “Here To View” link presented below “Post of Director (Finance) in NTPC limited”.
- Check the complete details and candidates meeting the required details mentioned in NTPC Notification.
- Eligible candidates can further NTPC Recruitment Apply Online.
- Fill NTPC Online Application Form with complete details.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- At last, hit submit tab and Take the print out of NTPC Online Form for future use.
- Then you need to enclose the form in an envelope.
- All Correspondence With The Public Enterprises Selection Board Should Be Addressed To Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board Only
- Send the complete form to the given postal address on or before the last date.
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary,
Public Enterprises Selection Board,
Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Last date to apply online for NTPC Recruitment: 8th April 2019
Link to check: