NTPC Recruitment 2019
Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens by the Government of India for filling up 207 Engineering Executive Trainee Posts in the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited. Interested candidates can apply for NTPC Recruitment 2019 by submitting their Application Form through online mode. Advertisement has been issued on its official website which contains all the details regarding its eligibility criteria and all the terms and conditions demanded for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee vacancies.
NTPC Current Openings Summary:
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Engineering Executive Trainee, Grade III|
|Total No. of Vacancy||207|
|S. No.||Name of vacancy/ department||No. of vacancies|
Those aspirants who are willing to apply for NTPC vacancies are required to have completed their Engineering Degree (B.E/ B.Tech) in relevant discipline with good academic records or its equivalent from a recognized University or institute as per the requirements.
Applicants going to fill NTPC online application forms for Engineering Executive Trainee posts shall not be more than 27 years as on 31-01-2019. Relaxations will be provided to the candidates belonging to reserved category only.
Those contenders who will get selected for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019 will be paid pay scale of Rs.60, 000-1, 80,000 at the basic pay of Rs. 60000/- during one-year training.
Selection committee will examine the candidates GATE Scores of the applicants and select the eligible candidates on the basis of their performance in interview.
NTPC Application Fee:
- For Gen/ OBC: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ XSM: No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through online /offline mode.
Procedure to Apply Online for NTPC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates may log on to www.gate.iitg.ac.in
- The candidates, who have applied online for GATE 2019, will receive their GATE2019 Registration Number printed on their admit card.
- On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply online for NTPC ET-2019 on website www.ntpccaraers.net
- You need to press “Engineering Executive Trainee” link.
- Afterwards, NTPC Notification PDF will appear.
- Go through complete details given in NTPC Advertisement.
- Eligible candidates can further NTPC Recruitment Apply Online.
- Fill NTPC Online Application Form with complete details.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- At last, hit submit tab
- Take the print out of NTPC Online Form for future use.
Last date to apply for NTPC Recruitment: 31st January 2019
Get information here to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2019