NTRO Recruitment 2018
National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) has invited online application against the NTRO Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants to Scientist–B Jobs. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the NTRO for the 62 vacancies.
|Name Of Organization||National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)|
|Number Of Posts||62|
|Name Of Posts||Scientist–B|
NTRO Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post name||Number of vacancy|
|1.||Scientist B (Electronics)||21|
|2.||Scientist B (Computer Science)||35|
|3.||Scientist B (Geo-Informatics)||06|
Eligibility Criteria for NTRO Recruitment 2018:
|Post name||Required Educational|
|Scientist B (Electronics)||Master’s degree in Electronics/ Electronics and Computer Science/ Applied Electronics/ Radio Physics & Electronics or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/ Electronics Communication or its equivalent|
|Scientist B (Computer Science)||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer/ Computer Science and Information Technology/ Information Engineering/ Information Technology.|
|Scientist B (Geo-Informatics)|
Age must be above of 18 years for all appliers and upper age must be below of 30 years.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of GATE Score and performance in Interview conducted by the selection team of the organization.
How to Apply For NTRO Recruitment 2018:
- Apply by following the below steps.
- Visit the official site of the bank that is ntro.gov.in
- Press on “Recruitments” tab given on the home page.
- Various NTRO Notification links will be available on new page
- Select the appropriate link regarding NTRO Scientist B Recruitment.
- Within few seconds a PDF file will appear on your screen and you need to read the details given in NTRO Recruitment Notification carefully.
- After reading complete Notification go back to the previous page and choose a suitable link to apply Online for NTRO Jobs.
- Fill NTRO Online Application Form with asked details in an accurate manner.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents along with NTRO Application Form.
- Review your NTRO Application Form for NTRO Recruitment 2018
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of the NTRO Online Application Form for future use.
- Start date to submit online application: 24th March 2018
- Last Date to apply online: 14th April 2018
Candidates must visit given link to know more about the NTRO Job Notification Check here