NVS Recruitment 2018
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has invited online application against the NVS Recruitment 2018 announcement for Limited Departmental Exam (LDE) to appoint the applicants on various important Jobs. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the NVS for the PGT/UDC/Office Superintendent & Other posts.
|Name Of Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Number Of Posts||620|
|Name Of Posts||PGT/UDC/Office Superintendent & Others|
NVS Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Upper Division Clerk||08|
|Upper Division Clerk (JNV cadre)||59|
Selected candidate will get excellent salary Per Month with Other allowances and benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for NVS Recruitment 2018:
|Post Name||Education Details|
|Selection Officer||04 years of regular service in the Grade in the Samiti|
|Assistant||completed graduate degree from any recognized university with six years of regular service in the Grade in the Samiti|
|Upper Division Clerk|
|Principle||Aspirants required combined regular service of ten years in the grade of Post Graduate Teacher and Vice Principal in the Samiti subject to passing a Departmental Examination|
|PGT’s||three years regular service as TGT along with Master’s Degree in concerned subjects from any recognized university|
|Office Superintendent||Stenographers with 10 years of regular service in the grade in the Samiti subject to passing a departmental test for shorthand/Typing Speed is 100 per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute in English.|
Age must be above of 18 years for all appliers and upper age must be according to the department rules.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam/Interview by the authority.
How to Apply For NVS Recruitment 2018:
- To apply for NVS Recruitment, first and foremost step is to login to home page of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti that is www.nvshq.org
- Now, press “Recruitment” tab that is available at the top in menu bar.
- On appeared page, you need to hit “Press here to fill online application form for Limited Departmental Examination(LDE)-2018” link.
- Now, you will redirect to new page, where you have to reach towards “Postwise Notifications” head.
- Under that press suitable link as per your post for which you are interested to apply.
- Then, NVS Advertisement will appear.
- You can go through the details given in NVS Recruitment Notification and ensure your eligibility criteria.
- Further, eligible candidates can come back to previous page and read application process carefully.
- If you satisfy with the details mark tick if you agree with it.
- Then press “Start-(Step-I)” button if you are new user.
- New users can first fill NVS Registration form with complete details.
- Already registered users can press “ALREADY REGISTERED CANDIDATES – CLICK HERE TO LOGIN(STEP-II)” link.
- Now, fill login details and then you need to fill NVS Online Application Form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates.
- Finally, hit submit tab and take the hard copy of same for future use.
Closing date to submit NVS Online application form: 7th June 2018