NWDA Recruitment 2019
A latest job advertisement has declared by the National Water Development Agency (NWDA) to hire the candidates for the JE, Stenographer & Other Posts as per the NWDA Recruitment 2019 notice declaration regarding the 73 JE, Stenographer & Other Vacancy. Applicants can submit the application form via online process if they have Intermediate Class in relative stream. To get the further info about the NWDA Recruitment 2019 candidates must have a look in the below section:
|Name of Organization||National Water Development Agency|
|Name of Post||JE, Stenographer & Other|
|No. Of Posts||73|
NWDA Vacancy details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Junior Engineer (JE)||25|
|2.||Junior Accountant (JA)||07|
|4.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||33|
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Class Pass from a recognized University/ Institute is required to apply for this recruitment process.
|Post Name||Required Qualifications|
|Junior Engineer (JE)||Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.|
|Junior Accountant (JA)||Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent.|
|Stenographer Grade-II||12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
65 Minutes (English) 75 Minutes (Hindi) (On manual typewriter) or
50 Minutes (English) 65 Minutes (Hindi) (On computer)
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or equivalent; and
Minimum speed in English typewriting of 30 w.p.m. or Hindi typewriting of 25 w.p.m.
The contestants will be required to between 18 years to 27 years, however the relaxation in upper age to reserved category candidates will be offered as per organization norms.
Selection of applicant will be done on basis of their performance in following test:
- Computer Based Online Test
At time of submitting NWDA Application Form, applicants must pay fee through online mode using SB Collect (Net Banking / Credit or Debit Card). Check amount of fee for National Water Development Agency Recruitment.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 650/-
- ST/SC/PWD/ Female/Ex-serviceman candidates: Rs. 450/-
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Junior Engineer (JE)||Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-|
|Junior Accountant (JA)||Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-|
How to Apply for NWDA Recruitment 2019:
- Begin your search by visiting official site of organization that is www.nwda.gov.in
- Now, choose link for National Water Development Agency Recruitment Notification 2019.
- Aspirants may go through all important instructions from NWDA Notification 2019.
- Those meeting eligibility may hit on apply online link.
- Now, enter details in Registration form for announced Jobs.
- Subsequent to registration, open the Online Application Form 2019.
- Afterwards, fill details in NWDA JE, Stenographer & Other Recruitment Form.
- Upload scanned images of relevant documents with online form.
- It’s time to pay application fee & take preview of form.
- Press on submit tab for submission of above details.
- Keep hard copy of JE, Stenographer & Other Form safely for future use.
Last Date to submit Online Application form: 22nd February 2019
Check Official Link for more information regarding the NWDA Recruitment 2019.