Odisha Police Recruitment 2018
Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 advt has released for the recruitment of Constable Jobs in the Odisha Police Department to fill up the total 3743 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online on or before the closing date. To know complete details candidates must read here below provided complete information:
|Recruiter Name||Odisha Police Department|
|Name of Post||Constable|
|No. of Vacancies||3743|
Odisha Police Vacancy Info:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. Of Vacancy|
|1.||Civil Constable for Male & Female||2021|
|2.||Constable (Sepoy) for Male||1722|
Candidates will get the salary as Rs. 5200-20200/ + 2400/- Per Month for appointed post
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Jobs:
|Civil Constable for Male & Female||pass 12th class from well- known board with good records|
|Constable (Sepoy) for Male||passed 10th class from well- known board with good records|
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and their maximum age must be 23 years as on 01-01-2018.
- It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of following process:
- Physical Measurement (Height): 20 Marks
- Physical Efficiency Test: 35 Marks
- Driving Test: 05 Marks
- Educational Achievement: 15 Marks
- Sports Achievement: 15 Marks
- NCC: 5 Marks
- Written Test: 35 Marks
How to Apply For Odisha Police Recruitment 2018:
- First and foremost step to apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 is to login to home page that is odishapolice.gov.in
- Follow, “Notice & Advertisement” section carefully.
- Under that press, “Advertisement for Recruitment of Civil Constables in Districts (English Version)” OR “Advertisement for Recruitment of Sepoys and Constables in Battalions (English Version)” link as per your suitability.
- Then, Odisha Police Notification will appear. You can go through complete Odisha Police Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Further, eligible candidates can come back to previous page and press “Application Form for Recruitment of Civil Constables in Districts” OR “Application forms for Recruitment of Sepoys and Constables in Battalions” link to download application form.
- Fill Odisha Police Application Form with all necessary and correct details.
- Attach all required documents and certificates with the same.
- Finally, enclosed the form in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of….” and send it at below mentioned address.
Superintendent of police of the Districts as well as police Commissionerate, Bhubaneswar
End date for submission of application online: 26th July 2018