OHPC Recruitment 2019
Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC) has unconfined an announcement for the Technical through OHPC Recruitment 2019 process for the 115 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 16th April 2019.
More details about OHPC Recruitment 2019 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Technical|
|No. of Vacancy||115|
OHPC Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of vacancy|
|Crane Operator Trainee||07|
|Store Keeper Trainee||05|
Eligibility Criteria for OHPC Recruitment 2019
Candidates should have 10th, 12th, ITI, DCA/ B.Com or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age between 18 years to 32 years may apply for job positions announced by the OHPC.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Computer Based Examination
- Main Examination
All those candidates who get appointed for the announced posts will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 25,500 to 81,100/-.
How to Apply For OHPC Recruitment:
- Aspirants are first of all required to visit the official website of organization which is www.ohpcltd.com
- From homepage hit on the appropriate link provided for OHPC recruitment notification.
- Now must read official OHPC Notification very carefully
- Apply online by filling up OHPC application form with all important details.
- Upload the scanned documents such as passport size photographs, Marksheet etc.
- Finally, submit the form to apply for announced recruitment
- Take the hard copy of form for future preferences
- Start date to Submit online application Form: 11th March 2019
- Last date for online application Submission: 10th April 2019
For more information, please refer the Official Notification