Oil India Recruitment 2018
Oil India Limited has released a notification for the Apprenticeship Training positions through Oil India Recruitment 2018 process. Oil India has released job notice for the 100 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 23rd June 2018.
More details about Oil India Recruitment 2018 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Oil India Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Apprenticeship Training|
|No. of Vacancy||100|
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Recruitment 2018:
|Name of Posts||Age Limit||Education|
|Apprenticeship Training||No upper age limit is prescribed||Matric (SSC/SSLC/10th class) / ITI / NTC / NAC in relevant discipline with good academic records from well recognized Board / Institute|
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis merit list.
How to Apply For Oil India Recruitment:
- first of all you have to go through the official portal of Oil India Limited that is www.oil-india.com
- Now you have to select “Careers” available in menu bar, at the top of home page.
- From drop down list you have to select “Current Openings” link.
- On the next page you can see various links but you are required to select an appropriate link related to Oil India Apprenticeship Training Recruitment.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file of Oil India Notification, having all the details of job. You must read all the details very carefully.
- Thereafter you need to go back to the previous page and select “FORM FOR TRADE APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING AT OIL” link.
- Download the form and fill it in correct manner.
- Application along with the further required documents should be sent to the below mentioned email address.
Last date for application Submission: 23rd June 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification.