ONGC Recruitment 2019
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a notification about ONGC Recruitment 2019 for filling up 4014 Apprentices vacancies. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit depending upon the marks obtained in the requisite qualification and Merit drawn thereon. Aspirants are required to read the complete guidelines and instructions before submitting their online application form.
The complete details of job openings such as mandatory eligibility criteria, mode of selection, salary package, how to submit online application form are mentioned below.
Recruiter Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Position Name: Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 4014
ONGC Vacancy Details Sector-wise:
|Work Centre||No. of Seats|
|NORTHERN SECTOR – 62 Seats|
|MUMBAI SECTOR – 745 Seats|
|WESTERN SECTOR – 1588 Seats|
|EASTERN SECTOR – 769 Seats|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||625|
|SOUTHERN SECTOR – 653 Seats|
|CENTRAL SECTOR – 197 Seats|
|Total ONGC Vacancies||4014|
|Accountant||Bachelors’ Degree (Commerce)|
|Assistant (Human Resource)||B.A/ B.B.A|
|Secretarial Assistant||ITI certificate in the relative stream|
|Computer Operator & Programming Asst (COPA)|
|Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||B.Sc with ITI in same trade|
|Machinist||ITI certificate in the relative stream|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic|
|Civil||Diploma in respective Discipline)|
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 24 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms
Applicants have to go through application screening first then followed by the interview process.
The appointed candidates will be placed on a good pay scale with other admissible benefits.
How to Submit Application Form for ONGC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates may log on to apprenticeshipindia.org or www.apprenticeship.gov.in or https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action or
- Hit the official link – www.ongcapprentices.co.in
- Select “ONGC Apprentice Registration” option and complete the ONGC Online Registration process.
- After successful registration, now press “ONGC Apprentice Login” tab available on the homepage.
- Login by entering your Email ID and Password.
- Fill ONGC Online Application Form correctly with required details.
- Check ONGC Online Form at once
- Press ‘Submit Application’ button after completion of form.
- Finally you can take a print out of online submitted ONGC Application Form for future use.
- Start date to apply online: 14th March 2019
- Last date to apply online for ONGC Recruitment: 28th March 2019
Link to check: