OPSC Recruitment 2018
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited online application against the OPSC Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the OPSC for the 87 vacancies.
|Name Of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Number Of Posts||87|
|Name Of Posts||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
OPSC Vacancy Salary Details:
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 44900/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2018:
Contenders should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science or its equivalent from a well known university.
Candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age must be 32 years as on mentioned date.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Online Written Exam/Interview by the OPSC.
How to Apply For OPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates first go to the official site of Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Apply Online” section and hit the link.
- On next page select “Advertisement for Special Recruitment to the Posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons [Advt. no. 04 of 2018-19” tab and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill OPSC Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature & documents along with OPSC Online Application Form.
- After completing of all process, check OPSC Application Form at once and press “Submit” button
- Start date to apply online: 20th June 2018
- Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application: 19th July 2018