OPTCL Recruitment 2018
Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited has invited online application against the OPTCL Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Management Trainee (Electrical) Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the OPTCL for the 100 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit application before 27th September 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Number Of Posts||Management Trainee (Electrical)|
|Name Of Posts||100|
OPTCL Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for OPTCL Recruitment 2018:
Job hunters must have done degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent in relevant fields and qualified Passing of Section-A&B of IE (India) in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from any recognised University / Institute.
Job seekers age must be between 21 years for 32 years as on 1st August 2018.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test conducted by the OPTCL.
- General and OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved category: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply For OPTCL Recruitment 2018:
- First of all aspirants who want to apply for OPTCL MT Recruitment must visit the official website that is www.optcl.co.in
- Then you have to go on “Career” tab and select “Recruitment” link from the drop down list FOROPTCL Management Trainee Recruitment.
- Now press the “Recruitment of Management Trainee (Electrical)” link and read the OPTCL Recruitment Advertisement.
- Read the OPTCL Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully and attentively and then when you make up your mind to apply for the latest vacancy then select “ONLINE REGISTRATION” link.
- Fill the asked formalities with true and relevant information.
- Upload the scanned recent passport size photograph along with scanned signature and also the documents if needed.
- Now make a look on the details which you have filled whether correct or not and at last hit “Submit” button for the final submission of the OPTCL application form.
- You can also take a printout of OPTCL Online Form for future reference.
Closing date for online application form: 27th September 2018
- Candidates must visit given link to know more about the OPTCL Job Notification visit here
- To apply online: check here