OSSC Recruitment 2018
Good news for all those candidates who are looking for the job under Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC). Recently OSSC has circulated an online application form notice regarding the OSSC Recruitment 2018. Appliers will be recruited on various job openings for the Inspector of Legal Metrology & Laboratory Assistant Posts. If you are concerned about the OSSC Vacancy Notice then must check here complete information and then submit the application form earlier than the closing date.
|Name of the Recruiter||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Posts name||Inspector of Legal Metrology & Laboratory Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
OSSC Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. Of Vacancy|
|1.||Inspector of Legal Metrology||13|
OSSC Job Openings Eligibility Criteria:
Applicant must Be Passed Graduation in Science or Engineering Technology or Diploma in Engineering with three (3) years of professional experience or equivalent qualification from a recognized university/institute.
Job searchers who have their age between 21 years to 32 years as on 1st January 2017 may apply for the OSSC Recruitment 2018.
Rest in upper age for the reserved group will be also applicable as per the govt rules.
Recruiting Process Of OSSC:
Through the written examination conducted by an expert panel of commission final selection will be done to appoint the best candidate for the job.
After getting selected for Odisha SSC vacancy, contenders will get impressive and attractive salary amounting Rs. 9300 + Grade pay Rs. 4200 on a scale of pay Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800 (Pre-revised).
How to apply For OSSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, applicants are required to go to the official portal of Odisha Staff Selection Commission that is www.ossc.gov.in
- Secondly, take your cursor towards “What is new” section available on the right side of the homepage.
- There you need to hit on the “Detailed Advertisement for the Post of Inspector of Legal Metrology & Laboratory Assistant” link
- Now OSSC Recruitment Advertisement PDF file will appear on your screen, go through complete details carefully given in it
- Candidates who find the eligible hit on OSSC Recruitment Apply Online” link
- Then fill up OSSC Online application form in prescribed format
- Upload scanned images of essential documents along with OSSC Online form
- Recheck details and hit on “submit” button and at last, take a print out of the OSSC application form for further use.
- Start Date for Online Application Form: 16th August 2018
- Last Date for Online Application Form: 15th September 2018
To know more must visit official notice