PNB Bank Recruitment 2018
Punjab National Bank has published an employment notice for the Full Time Faculty (FTC) vacancies through PNB Bank Recruitment 2018 process. Bank has invited application against the various offered vacancies and concerned candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply earlier than end date.
|Name of the organization||Punjab National Bank|
|Name of the Posts||Full Time Faculty (FTC)|
|No. of Vacancy||Various|
After getting appointment selected job seekers will receive the good salary per month as Rs. 20000/-.
Eligibility Criteria for PNB Bank Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed graduation in Agriculture/ Horticulture discipline or equivalent in concerned stream from a recognized University or Institutions.
The minimum age required against PNB FTC Recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age will be decided at the time of selection. Relaxation is the upper age limit will be given to reserved aspirants as per the norms of the organization.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Test and interview process.
How to Apply For PNB Bank Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of organization i.e. www.pnbindia.in
- Then select “Recruitments” option which is given in the middle of the home page.
- Hit press here option which is given just below “PNB Farmer Welfare Trust – Appointment of Faculty in Ftc Sachakhera” link.
- Read the entire details about PNB Vacancy there.
- Download PNB FTC Application form and fill it with correct details.
- Attach self attested copies of essential documents and your bio data.
- Submit it at the postal address:
Circle Head. Punjab National Bank,
Circle Office, Sandeep Chatha Complex,
Pipli Road, Kurukshetra (Hr.)-136118.
Last date for application Submission: 15th May 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Link