POSOCO Recruitment 2018
Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. (POSOCO) has released a notification for the Executive Trainee positions through POSOCO Recruitment 2018 process. Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. has released job notice for the 64 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 27th June 2018. More details are given below:
|Name of the organization||Power System Operation Corporation Ltd.|
|Name of the Posts||Executive Trainee|
|No. of Vacancy||64|
POSOCO Vacancy Salary details:
Selected candidate will get impressive amount of pay scale as Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/- (IDA).
Eligibility Criteria for POSOCO Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age above of 18 years are eligible to apply for other job positions and must below 28 Years as on 31.07.2018
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- POSOCO Online Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates are exempt from payment of application fees.
How to Apply For POSOCO Recruitment:
- The first step is to go to official website of the power System Operation Corporation limited that is posoco.in
- After reaching the home page you have to go to “News Updates” section available there.
- Now press the “Advertisement for ET (Electrical/CS)” from there.
- A detailed notification of POSOCO Recruitment in PDF format will be available at your computer screen.
- Read the notification carefully, the candidate should ensure that he /she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Now go to the home page and hit on the appropriate link to apply for POSOCO recruitment through the gate.
- Now candidates have to register themselves and have to provide details of their GATE 2018 Application No., GATE 2018 Registration Number, and other required information in the POSOCO application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of documents (If required)
- Finally, submit the POSOCO application form and take a print out for the further use.
Last date for application Submission: 27th June 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification