PPSC Recruitment 2018
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released a notification for the Superintendent, Tehsildar & other positions through PPSC Recruitment 2018 process through Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination. Punjab Public Service Commission has released job notice for the 67 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 13th June 2018. More details are given below:
|Name of the organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Superintendent, Tehsildar & others|
|No. of Vacancy||67|
PPSC Vacancy details:
|Job position||Number of vacancies|
|Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch)||10|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||20|
|Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer||02|
|Block Development &Panchayat Officer||15|
|Labour –cum- Conciliation Officer||01|
|Employment Generation and Training Officer||06|
|Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II))||10|
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Age of applicants should be between 21 – 37 years as on 01-01-2018 and for the posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police and Deputy Superintendent Jails/District Probation Officers age of applicant should be between 21 years and 28 years.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis marks obtained in the Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination.
How to Apply For PPSC Recruitment:
- Visit official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission that is ppsc.gov.in
- Press on ‘Open Advertisement’ tab accessible at mid of page.
- Aspirants may read all details as listed in PPSC Notification 2018.
- After checking eligibility norms, you may download PPSC Online Application Form 2018.
- You may put all required details in online application form.
- Upload required documents along with form, take a preview of form.
- Submit your application form, carry hard copy of form for further usage.
Last date for application Submission: 13th June 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification