PSCWB Recruitment 2018
The latest job notice has issued PSCWB Recruitment 2018 through the West Bengal Public Service Commission official portal. Job searchers can apply for the 234 job openings of Motor Vehicles Inspector posts in the department. Experienced and capable job searchers can get all the details on the subject of WBPSC Recruitment 2018 through this page.
|Organization Name||Public Service Commission, West Bengal|
|Post name||Motor Vehicles Inspector|
|No. of Posts||234|
PSCWB Vacancy Qualification details:
Applicants have to pass Madhyamik examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Council and must have a diploma in an automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution duly approved by AICTE/WBSCTE or its equivalent.
- Job seekers age must be 18 years to 39 years as on 01st July 2018.
- Reserved category candidates can get the benefit in upper age as per the govt norms.
- Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty).
- For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5 only plus 18% GST on convenience fee.
- For online payment through net banking: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/-
- For offline payment through bank counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- only
- C/S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
- Written Exam
Decided pay scale for the appointed applicants is Rs. 7,100/- – Rs.37,600/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,100/-.
Applying process for PSCWB Recruitment Application:
- Visit the http:// www.pscwbapplication.in to apply.
- Follow the ‘apply online’ tab present at the right half of the home page.
- Now press ‘one-time registration’ tab from the upper side of the page.
- Fill registration form correctly and note your Registration Id and Password.
- Follow advertisement 5/2018 and select apply link.
- fill an online application form properly, If you already have a Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- Upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Pay your applied payment as mentioned above and then submit the application form.
- In the end don’t forget to take a printout of it for future use.
Dates To Remember:
Last date to apply online: 19th March 2018
Check more through the Official Notification.