PUDA Recruitment 2018
PUDA Recruitment 2018 notification has disclosed by the Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority (PUDA) regarding the 194 Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Junior Engineer and others Posts on its authorized portal. PUDA has invited application to fill by the capable job seekers for the announced job openings. If you are also one of those who are in search of government job then must apply now for the PUDA Recruitment 2018.
Name Of the Organization: Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority (PUDA)
Name Of the Post: Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Junior Engineer and others
Total Vacancy: 194
PUDA Vacancy Details with salary:
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancy||Salary|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||10||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + GP of Rs. 5400/-|
|Junior Engineer||93||Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + GP of Rs. 4400/-|
|Draftsman||25||Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + GP of Rs. 4600/-|
|Law Officer||16||Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + GP of Rs. 4200/-|
|Senior Assistant (A/Cs)||09||Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + GP of Rs. 4400/-|
|Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator||41||Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + GP of Rs. 3200/-|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering or its equivalent qualifications OR Graduate in Agriculture.|
|Junior Engineer||Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering or its equivalent qualifications or B.Sc. in Agriculture with Horticulture.|
|Draftsman||Diploma in Civil/Architecture Engineering with first class.|
|Law Officer||Law graduate with three year experience.|
|Senior Assistant (A/Cs)||B.Com form recognized University and and Possesses a Computer Information Technology course equivalent to “O” Level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India.|
|Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution and Possesses a Computer Information Technology course equivalent to “O” Level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India.|
- Candidate’s age should be lies between 18 years to 37 years as on 1st April 2018.
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
Section will be done through the organized written examination and interview Test by the organization.
- General category candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/BC/OPH/ Ex Servicemen candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode or challan form.
How To Apply PUDA Recruitment 2018:
- Concerned aspirants need to apply should visit the department official website that is puda.gov.in then go through the “Apply Online” section.
- Interested candidates may apply by registering themselves by entering the basis details.
- Thereafter you will get the registration Id and password, enter it on required field then fill the Online Application Form in correct manner.
- Make payment of requisite Application Fee Online.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- Now, check all relevant details that you have entered, lastly you may hit “submit” button.
- After that you must take a print out of submitted application form for further use.
- Last Date of Receipt of online application is: 25th July 2018
- Closing date for application fee submission: 27th July 2018