Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018
Punjab & Haryana High Court has invited application regarding the Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 advt to fill up the 19 available positions for Stenographer Grade-III Posts. Department will recruit appliers through the organized test and interview for the announced posts. All the details about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below:
|Organization Name||Punjab & Haryana High Court|
|Posts Name||Stenographer Grade-III|
|Total Posts||19 Vacancies|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Particulars||Total
number of vacancies
|Existing as on
|Anticipated as on
After being recruited for Punjab & Haryana HC Vacancies, applicants will get monthly pay scale of Rs. 10,300 – 34,800 + Rs. 3600/- as a Grade Pay.
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018:
All the interested candidates must have Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent relevant discipline with good academics records or its equivalent qualification from a University established by UGC.
- Candidate must have their age as per the organization requirement for the announced posts that is under 37 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Selection of candidates must be qualified in English shorthand test and transcription at the speed with 80 WPM and 20 WPM in word processing and spreadsheet respectively.
- For General category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/BC/OBC of U.T. Chandigarh: Rs. 250/-
- Reserve Category of Other State: Rs. 1000/-
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
How to Apply For Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official site of the organization that is highcourtchd.gov.in to apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment
- From the home page, select the “Recruitment” tab given at the left and hit on “Society for Centralized Recruitment (S.S.S.C.)” link
- Now next page appears choose “Advertisement for the Posts of STENOGRAPHER GRADE III in Subordinate Courts of Chandigarh” link from “Candidates alert’s” section.
- Read the notification carefully to ensure details of Punjab & Haryana High Court vacancy
- Thereafter go to the “Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment Apply Online” link
- Now those who are not registered have to first and submit Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Online Registration Form and get User Id or password
- Then login using valid User Id or password and fill Punjab & Haryana HC Online Application Form with all required details
- Upload scanned images of relevant documents along with Punjab & Haryana High Court Online Application Form
- Pay up application fees with required mode
- At last “press” the submit tab and take out copy of form for future use.
- Last date to apply online: 1st May 2018
- End date for fee submission: 3rd May 2018
Aspirants can access the public released notification: visit here