Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2019
Latest Jobs in Punjab National Bank are available for Officers rank. Through Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2019, Bank wants to fill up the 325 vacancies in different branches. Those candidates who are interested in making a career in Government Sector can apply against Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2019 by filling the online application form. Contenders can fill the Punjab National Bank Application Form through the online mode till the last date that is 23rd March 2019 against Punjab National Bank Vacancy.
|Recruiter Name||Punjab National Bank|
|No. of Posts||325|
Punjab National Bank Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||Grade||No. of Posts|
|Senior Manager (Credit)||MMG Scale III||51|
|Manager (Credit)||MMG Scale II||26|
|Senior Manager (Law)||MMG Scale III||55|
|Manager (Law)||MMG Scale II||55|
|Manager (HRD)||MMG Scale II||18|
|Officer (IT)||JMG Scale I||120|
Essential Qualification and Age:
|Name of the Posts||Age required||Education|
|Senior Manager (Credit)||25 – 37 years||CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM(with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute|
|Manager (Credit)||25 – 35 years|
|Senior Manager (Law)||28 – 35 years||Graduate with a degree in law or law graduate who has passed 05 years integrated course from the university recognized by the Govt. of India.|
|Manager (Law)||25 – 32 years|
|Manager (HRD)||25 – 35 years||02 years full time (not through Distance Mode of Education) Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/ HRD/ HRM/ Labour Law.|
|Officer (IT)||21 – 28 years||Full time course in MCA/ B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Electronics and Communication / Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology from a University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. Of India or its Regulatory Bodies.|
Age relaxation will be granted to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, persons with disabilities and other categories as per norms of Punjab National Bank.
|Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|Senior Manager (Credit) MMG Scale III||Rs. 42020 – 51490|
|Manager (Credit) MMG Scale II||Rs. 31705 – 45950/-|
|Senior Manager (Law) MMG Scale III||Rs. 42020 – 51490|
|Manager (Law) MMG Scale II||Rs. 31705 – 45950/-|
|Manager (HRD) MMG Scale II||Rs. 31705 – 45950/-|
|Officer (IT) JMG Scale I||Rs. 23700- 42020/-|
- Contenders have to pay the non refundable application fee of Rs. 600/- for General/OBC Categories and Rs. 100/- for ST/SC/PWD Categories.
- Payment can be made by using Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Applicant’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in Competitive Examination (Computer-Based Exam) which will be conducted after screening of applications.
- Those applicants who will qualify the Competitive Examination may appear for Personal Interview.
How to Fill the Punjab National Bank Online Application Form?
- First of all, visit the official site of organization that is www.pnbindia.in
- Now candidates need to follow the relative link as “Recruitment for the post of Officer” and go through the details to apply online.
- Application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- After that fill the form with all necessary information correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if required) and press submit button to record the entire details.
- After filling application form, take printout of filled form for future use.
Date to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 14th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 2nd March 2019
- You can acquire the complete information regarding Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2019 through this Official Link
- To apply online: check here