Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2018
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2018 advt has declared by the Rail Coach Factory through its authorized web portal for the Technician/Apprentice Vacancies on 195 available seats. The online applications are invited by the corporation which can be submitting online through the provided link in the last of this page. Interested candidates may apply before the end date after getting all info under this section.
Recruiter Name: Rail Coach Factory
Job Title: Technician/Apprentice
Number of Vacancies: 195
Rail Coach Factory Vacancy Details:
|Job Profile||Total Posts|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||06|
|AC & Ref. Mechanic||10|
Interested job seekers need to complete the 10th / ITI / NCVT Certificate from a recognized Board or University or Institute.
- Aspirant’s age must be lies between 15 years to 24 years as on 17th February 2018.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms for the SC, ST, SEBC and Women candidates.
The SEBC & UR category candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- through bank demand draft in the favor of Indian Postal order of Rs.100/- payable in favor of FA & CAO / RCF/ Kapurthala must reach in the office of General Manager (P), Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala – 144602, however, SC/ST/PWD category appliers are exempted to pay any examination fee.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written test and followed by the Interview Test.
Instructions for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment Application:
- The eligible and willing aspirants may visit official web portal of the department that is www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in and follow the “Notification for ACT APPRENTICE RCF Kapurthala-2018” link present at homepage in the center.
- After that, come back on the previous page and hit on “Online Application for Act Apprentice-2018” link.
- Fill the complete form with correct details and upload relevant document and certificates properly.
- Now, recheck application form and then click on the “submit” button.
- At the end, download duly filled an application form and then take a printed copy of it for future use.
Dates to remember:
Closing dates to apply online: 19th March 2018
Link to Focus: