Railway Jobs Recruitment 2020:- With the increasing observations and awareness on growth & safety in the Indian Railways, there is a huge scope of being employed in Railway. The department is in process of recruitment for 12,383 posts of Act Apprentices, Apprentices, ITI Apprentices, Assistant Managers, Junior Engineers, Public Relations Assistant, Sports Quota, Scouts and Guides Quota, Cultural Quota, etc.
The candidates with minimum qualifications of 8th/10th/12th/Diploma or Graduation in any stream can apply online or offline as well. The information regarding posts is given below, for more information please visit links given down with a direct apply alternative.
Railway Jobs Recruitment Notification
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), RRB Paramedical Staff, RRV Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC), RRB Group D Posts, Railway Protection Force (RPF), Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF), etc.|
|Name of Job||Act Apprentices, Apprentices, ITI Apprentices, Assistant Managers, Junior Engineers, Public Relations Assistant, Sports Quota, Scouts and Guides Quota, Cultural Quota, etc.|
|Number of vacancies||12,383|
|Last Date to apply||Given in recruitment links|
Railway Jobs Recruitment Apply Now
- Southern Railway– 3529 Posts
- East Coast Railway– 1216 Posts
- North Eastern Railway– 1104 Posts
- UPMRC– 183 Posts
- East Coast Railway– 21 Posts
- Northeast Frontier Railway– 12 Posts
- East Coast Railway– 08 Posts
- East Coast Railway– 02 Posts
- Southern Railway– 21 Posts
- Qualifications required would be 8th/10th/12th/Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation for different posts.
- There is no provision for relaxation in minimum educational qualification for any candidate whether in the reserved category.
- The minimum age of candidates must be between 18 to 57 years for any vacancy on the last date.
- The candidates under SC/ ST/ PWD categories will only get the age relaxation as per government rule.
- The selected candidates will get an agreeable package & salary along with other wages & employment profits as per central government rules.
- The detailed information regarding salary can be known in the link provided.
- The application fee for the registration will depend on the different recruitment posts.
- For more information regarding the application fee, please check specific recruitment links for which you want to apply.
All recruitments drive dates have mentioned in their own article so if candidates want to know details then they have to click on the above-given link of recruitment article.
How to Apply For Railway Jobs Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are required to click on the desired link to the recruitment posts.
- The link will direct to a new page to provide information on the recruitment process.
- Candidates have to follow instructions as described for the given recruitment.
This is all we have about Railway Jobs Recruitment 2020 for 12,383 posts of Act Apprentices, Apprentices, ITI Apprentices, Assistant Managers, Junior Engineers, Public Relations Assistant, Sports Quota, Scouts and Guides Quota, Cultural Quota, etc. Posts if you want to know more you can visit above links for separate & desired recruitment process