Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment 2018
Welcome to the section to get the latest job updates issued by the Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited under the Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment 2018 process. As per the latest update recently department has disclosed a job announcement regarding the Accounts Officer, Junior Legal Officer, Stenographer and other jobs on 3220 available seats in the State government. All those appliers who have required eligibility criteria may submit their filled applications on or before the end date.
|Organisation Name||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited|
|Name of the Post||Accounts Officer, Junior Legal Officer, Stenographer and others|
|Total No. of Vacancy||3220 Vacancies|
Rajasthan Energy Department Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||67|
|Junior Legal Officer||48|
|Junior Assistant/ Commercial Assistant-II||2110|
- Applying candidates must have completed Graduation/ Post Graduation/ MBA/ Law Graduate/ CA/ ICWA degree of certificate or other relevant degree or qualification certificate from a well-recognize Board / University / Institute.
- Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 43 years.
- Reserved category appliers will able to get the benefit in upper age as per the organization norms.
General Category Contenders (only if annual income of family is Rs. 2.50 lakh or more) have to pay an application fee of Rs. 850/- and Rs. 550/- for those contenders who belong to the category of SC/ ST/ PWD category.
The Commission will be carried out a Written Test to shortlist the appliers for the organization. This exam will be carried out by the selection committee after shortlisted in test applicants need to appear in the Interview test for the final selection.
|Name of Post||Min. in the Pay Matrix as Basic Pay per month||Fixed Remuneration during PT period per month|
|Accounts Officer||Rs. 39,300/-||Rs. 56,100/-|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||Rs. 37,800/-||Rs. 26,500/-|
|Junior Legal Officer||Rs. 33,800/-||Rs. 23,700/-|
|Junior Assistant/ Commercial Assistant-II||Rs. 20,800/-||Rs. 14,600/-|
Instructions to Fill up Rajasthan Energy Department Application Form:
- Interested Job seekers need to logon to the department website i.e. energy.rajasthan.gov.in and read the advertisement carefully with all the important details.
- After reading Instructions candidates required to check the application format and fill it with all required details.
- Now applicants should upload the scanned copies of essential documents with recent photograph (if any required).
- At last, submit the application form online and must take a hard copy of it for future use.
Dates To Focus:
Last Date for Submission of online Applications and fee: 11th June 2018
- To get more details about the Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment 2018: Visit Here
- To apply online: visit here