Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur has released a notification for the Driver and Class IV Jobs through Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 process. Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur has released job notice for the 2309 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before the end date. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur|
|Name of the Posts||Driver and Class IV|
|No. of Vacancy||2309|
Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Jobs Salary Details:
Candidates who will be selected for the Rajasthan Jodhpur High Court Vacancy with getting their monthly stipend of Rs. 12400/- at the time of training. After successful completion of training, candidates will get Rs. 17700/- as their per month salary.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment 2018:
- To apply for the Jodhpur High Court Recruitment candidates must have completed their 8th class from a recognize d board of Rajasthan or any other recognized board
- Candidate must know Hindi and Devnagari script and knowledge of Rajasthan culture
Candidates who have their age above of 18 years and below of 35 years are eligible to apply for Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment process.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
|SC/ ST/ Divorce Woman/ Widow/ PwD Candidates||Rs. 60/-|
|OBC Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|Gen candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Test and interview process
How to Apply For Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through department website that is hcraj.nic.in
- Visit the official site and click on some important links in order to sign up for the recruitment. Then fill up the online application form and do the payment. At the end takes out the print of the submitted form and the payment receipt for future references.
- No printed/ hard copy of the filled- in the application form or any other supporting documents is to be sent unless or otherwise asked to be submitted specifically.
Last Date for Application Submission: 31st March 2018