RBI Recruitment 2017
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has broadcasted RBI Recruitment 2017 advt regarding the 526 available positions for Office Attendant Posts. All the Interested Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and then can apply through department website earlier than 7th December 2017.
Now, the department is ready to hire the capable candidates for the RBI Recruitment 2017 process through an organized test. All the details about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below:
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Posts Name||Office Attendant|
|Total Posts||526 Jobs|
RBI Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|4.||Chandigarh & Shimla||47|
|11.||Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji||165|
|14.||Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||47|
Shortlisted candidates will get the salary package between Rs. 10940/- to Rs. 22,339/- per month
Eligibility Criteria For RBI Recruitment 2017
All the interested candidates must have completed the class 10th examination in the relative stream from a Board.
Aspirants must hold their age between the 18 years to 25 years as on 1st November 217.
Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis on Computer Based Test (CBT) / Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- For the General/OBC: Rs. 450/-
- For the ST/SC/Categories candidates: Rs. 50/-
- For PWD Candidates: No Fee
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
How to Apply For RBI Recruitment 2017:
- Eligible candidates can apply through a website that is http://www.rbi.org.in You can read all details through the given official notice here and on the website.
- Candidates have to fill up the online application form with all the required details.
- After this, applicants required uploading the required documents scanned copies with it.
- Then at last, submit the application and take print out of it for future use.
- Last date to apply online: 7th December 2017
- Online Test (Tentative): December 2017 / January 2018