RBI Recruitment 2018
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online application against the RBI Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Officers in Grade ‘B’ Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the RBI for the 166 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit application before 23rd July 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Number Of Posts||Officers in Grade ‘B’|
|Name Of Posts||166|
RBI Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1.||Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||127|
|2.||Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||22|
|3.||Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||17|
Aspirants, who will be shortlisted Grade B Officers post in Reserve Bank of India, will be offered the salary, up to Rs. 35,150/- p.m. in the pay band of Rs. 35150-62400/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should have passed 10th & 12th class examinations and having Bachelor’s degree or Diploma or equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions.
- Job seekers age should be resided between 21 to 30 years and for candidates possessing M.Phil and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the written test/ Interview conducted by the RBI.
- For General candidates: Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Aspirants may submit the application fee via online mode made through Credit Card/ Debit Card.
How to Apply For RBI Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly log on to official webpage of bank that is rbi.org.in.
- Thereafter follow ‘More Links’ option available at the bottom of home page.
- Further select ‘Opportunities@RBI’ link that is located at the bottom on the new page.
- Choose “vacancies” tab that is situated under “Current Vacancies” section.
- Here select suitable link of vacancy you are applying for.
- Go through the complete details regarding the post and select suitable link to fill the application form.
- Login with correct id and Fill Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner.
- Make payment of application fee through online mode and upload scanned image and signature on the space available on the form.
- Hit on “Submit” button for make submission of application and recheck the filled application once.
- At last get the hard copy of filled application form for further reference.
Closing date to submit online application form: 23rd July 2018
Candidates must visit given link to know more about the RBI Job Notification visit here