RBI Recruitment 2018
RBI Recruitment 2018 advt has released a notification by the Reserve Bank of India for hiring of Grade ‘B’ officers Vacancies. As per the announcement, department will recruit candidates on 166 available seats in the different department. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria who wish to work in Reserve Bank of India may submit their applications before 23-07-2018 to grab this golden opportunity.
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Grade ‘B’ officers|
|Number of Vacancies||166|
RBI Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancy|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||127|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||22|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||17|
Applicants may get the pay scale of up to Rs. 35,150/- p.m. in the pay band of Rs. 35150-62400/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should have 10th/Matric/ 12th and having Bachelor’s degree or Diploma or equivalent qualification from any recognized university.
- Job searchers age should be resided between 21 to 30 years and for candidates possessing M.Phil and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category is provided according to rules and regulations.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written examination which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
|Category name||Applied fee|
|For General/OBC||Rs. 850/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/-|
Candidates need to pay the exam Fee through Online mode
How to Apply For RBI Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly log on to official webpage of bank that is rbi.org.in.
- Thereafter follow ‘More Links’ option available at the bottom of home page.
- Further select ‘Opportunities@RBI’ link that is located at the bottom on the new page.
- Choose “vacancies” tab that is situated under “Current Vacancies” section.
- Here select suitable link of vacancy you are applying for.
- Go through the complete details regarding the post and select suitable link to fill the application form.
- Login with correct id and Fill Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner.
- Make payment of application fee through online mode and upload scanned image and signature on the space available on the form.
- Hit on “Submit” button for make submission of application and recheck the filled application once.
- At last get the hard copy of filled application form for further reference.
Last Date for application Submission: 23rd July 2018
RBI Recruitment 2018 Official Notification