RCFL Recruitment 2018
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited is ready to recruit the job searcher on Operator Trainee vacant jobs in the department through RCFL Recruitment 2018 announcement. Motivated and enthusiastic job finders may apply online for the RCFL Recruitment 2018 process. There are 50 various vacancies of Operator Trainee. For additional Details must have a glance below.
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited|
|Name of the posts||Operator Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
RCFL VACANCIES Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
Aspirants should be diploma in chemical engineering/technology with 50% marks (45% for SC / ST) or equivalent qualification from a recognized university / institute.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 – 27 years as on 1st June 2018.
- Reserved category candidates will get the relaxation in upper age as per the applicable rules of the organization.
Merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks of obtained in the qualifying written exam and interview carried out by the recruiting department. Shortlisted candidates will get selected for the Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd vacancies.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: No fee
- Fee can be submitted through online mode only.
How to apply for RCFL Recruitment 2018:
Interested and keen job seekers should go through the department website that is www.rcfltd.com. After this after checking out your eligibility criteria which is also mention in above section candidates needs to fill up online application form in the prescribed format and must upload all the mandatory credentials copy with it. Then after submit it online and also get a printed copy of it for further use.
Dates To Focus:
Last date for receipt of online applications: 14th July 2018
- Aspirants can read all the details regarding the RCFL Recruitment 2018: Check here
- To apply online: click here