RDD Recruitment 2019
Rural Development Department (RDD) has ready to recruit the attracted and energetic job seekers for the organization for which recently commission has disclosed recruitment notice as RDD Recruitment 2019 for filling up 2921 vacancies of State Village Resource Person & Others posts. If you are interested to join, the Government jobs then must apply now after getting all the information about the RDD Jobs 2019 through this section.
|Organization Name||Rural Development Department|
|Name of positions||Village Resource Person & Others|
|Total Of Vacancies||2921|
RDD Vacancy Education Details:
Job searchers must have done Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in a relevant discipline with good academic records or an equivalent qualification from the repudiated University Or Institution.
The Job seekers age limit should be 18 years min and 30 years max as on 01st February 2019.
Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the government norms for the reserved category candidates.
- Written Test
Those candidates will get appointed for the announced posts will get the salary as Rs. 15,000/-.
How to Apply for RDD Recruitment 2019:
- Job searchers need to go through the department official portal that is www.rdd.kerala.gov.in
- After that, click on the appropriate link to fill up the online application form.
- Once online application form has open candidates need to fill it carefully with all the required details
- Then after candidates need to upload the scanned copies of photo and signature in an accurate size and format as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the submit button and close the online application form within given time duration.
- In the end, don’t forget to get a printout of it for future use.
Dates to focus:
Last date for application submission: 6th March 2019
Link to visit:
To get the complete info about the RDD recruitment 2019 must go through the given Official Notification