RPSC Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited application against the RPSC Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants for School Lecturer and Assistant Agriculture Research Officer on 5052 available seats in the department. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Interested job searchers may submit the application earlier than closing date.
|Name Of Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Number Of Posts||School Lecturer and Assistant Agriculture Research Officer|
|Name Of Posts||5052|
RPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Professor (School Education)||5000|
|Assistant Agriculture Research Officer (Agriculture Chemistry)||38|
|Assistant Agriculture Research Officer (Botany)||05|
|Assistant Agriculture Research Officer (Plant Pathology)||09|
Subjects Wise RPSC Recruitment Details:
|Subjects Name||Total Vacancies|
Candidates who will clear the recruitment process successfully will get recruited under the good Pay Matrix L-12.
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the Posts||Age required||Education required|
|Professor||21 years to 40 years||Post Graduate Degree in Drawing or equivalent exam OR Graduate with 5 yrs and experience of teaching Drawing in a recognized institution OR Diploma of 5 years duration in Arts of any School/College of Arts recognized by Government|
|Assistant Agriculture Research Officer||Above 18 years||M.Sc. (Ag.) in concerned stream from a recognized university and having Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture|
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam/Interview by the RPSC.
- Appliers need to submit the application fee of Rs. 300/- for the general / OBC category and for the ST/SC/BC/PH candidates there will be no fee applicable
- Candidates may submit the application fee through online mode using debit/ credit card or by net baking.
How to Apply For RPSC Recruitment 2018:
- First step is to visit to official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission that is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- There after go to the “Important Links” section and hit on “Recruitment Advertisements” link.
- A new page containing various “Recruitment Advertisements” will be opened.
- Candidates need to hit on the link:
- ü To apply for School Lecturer post –“Advertisement No. 10/2018-19 For School Lecturer (School Education) Exam 2018”
- ü To apply for Agriculture Research Officer post -“Joint Advertisement No. 11/2018-19 For Assistant Agriculture Research Officer 2018”
- Now select the appropriate link as per your choice and read the complete RPSC Recruitment Notification carefully.
- If you find yourself eligible for the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Vacancies then hit the “Apply Online” link.
- Now candidates have to register themselves and the candidates who have already registered need to logging by using their User-ID and password.
- Now the RPSC Online Application Form will open candidates require filling the application form by providing all the necessary information.
- Now attach all the scanned documents required as per official notification.
- Before final submission of the RPSC application, contenders must ensure to recheck the form.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a print out of the same for further use.
Last Date to submit online application form
- For Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Posts: 13th June 2018
- For School Lecturer Posts: 16th June 2018
Candidates must visit given link below to know more about the RPSC Job Notification