RPSC Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has published an employment notice for the Agriculture Officer through RPSC Recruitment 2018 process. Department has invited application against the 130 offered vacancies and concerned candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply earlier than 30th June 2018.
More details about RPSC Recruitment 2018 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Agriculture Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||130|
RPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||No. of posts|
|Agriculture Officer (Non – TSP Area)||115|
|Agriculture Officer (TSP Area)||15|
After getting appointment selected job seekers will receive the good salary per month.
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed their B.Sc (Agriculture) or B.Sc. (Horticulture) Honours from a recognized university or institute.
Candidates who have their age above of 21 years to 40 years are eligible to apply for RPSC Recruitment process.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Test and interview process.
- For General & Other State: Rs. 350 /-
- For OBC / BC: Rs. 250 /-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 150 /-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply For RPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Visit to the official website of the Rajasthan public service commission that is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards “News and Events” section at the right side on the home page.
- Hit on 28/05/2018 – Advertisement No. 13/2018-19 For Assistant Agriculture Officer 2018” link available under this section.
- RPSC Recruitment Notification PDF will appear on your screen and you need to check all the relevant information.
- Now you have to come back to commission’s home page and go through “RPSC Online” tab available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Hit on “Apply Online” link under the drop down list.
- Then you need to enter required details in RPSC Online Application Form.
- Recheck Rajasthan PSC Application Form in prescribed format and upload required documents.
- Make the payment of requisite application fee and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of Rajasthan Bharti Application Forms for further reference.
- Opening Date to submit Application Form: 6th June 2018
- Last date for application Submission: 30th June 2018