RRB Recruitment 2018
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has circulated a recruitment announcement as RRB Recruitment 2018 through its official portal. Indian Railway has invited online applications for filling up the 62907 posts under the group D level.
To know more regarding the RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 like required eligibility, Process to apply, selection criteria and other information check here where all the details are well described on this page. Interested job searchers must have a glance at the below section.
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Position Name: Group-D
Total Posts: 62907
RRB Group D Vacancy Details:
|Job Region||No. of Vacancies|
|RRB Ahmedabad (Western Railway)||6087|
|RRB Ajmer (North Western Railway)||4755|
|RRB Allahabad (North Central Railway )||4762|
|RRB Bangalore (North Western Railway)||2293|
|RRB Bhopal (West Central Railway)||3522|
|RRB Bhubaneswar (East Coast Railway)||1532|
|RRB Bilaspur (South East Central Railway)||1159|
|RRB Chandigarh (Northern Railway)||7832|
|RRB Chennai (Southern Railway)||2979|
|RRB Gorakhpur (North Eastern Railway)||3388|
|RRB Guwahati (Northeast Frontier Railway)||2577|
|RRB Kolkata (Eastern Railway)||2367|
|RRB Mumbai (Central Railway)||4625|
|RRB Patna (East Central Railway)||5681|
|RRB Ranchi (South Eastern Railway)||2525|
|RRB Secunderabad (South Central Railway)||6523|
- Job searchers age must be between 18 years to 31 years as on 1st July 2018.
- Aspirants belong to the reserved category will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization norms.
All those candidates have 10th pass or 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (OR) 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT may apply for the RRB Group D Vacancies.
Appliers need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- for general category and Rs. 250/- for SC / ST Category, PWD, Ex-Servicemen and Women Candidates.
Mode of payment:
- The application needs to be sent through SBI online payment by pressing link “ONLINE FEE PAYMENT” before filling up the online application or Computerized Post Office Pay-in-Slip.
- After making online payment computer generated SBI reference number should be noted and used for filling up the online application form.
Applicant’s selection will be base on the performance of Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification.
Short listed job seekers will get the salary package of Rs. 18000/- Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
Procedure to apply for RRB Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates have to apply “ON-LINE” through official website of the organization that is http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in.
- After that, go for ‘recruitment’ section visible at the right side of the home page and hit the link “Recruitment of _____” and proceed further.
- Now, go through the given links and the appropriate one as per your requirement.
- After getting the link to “online application” fill the form completely, upload the relevant testimonials, make the payment and submit the application within given time period.
- The candidates need not send the copies of the application and enclosures to this Directorate.
- Candidature of candidates without any of the supporting documents will not be considered for appointment.
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 12th March 2018
- Candidates should read more about RRB Recruitment 2018 from Official Notification
- To apply online: Check here