RRB Recruitment 2019
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has unconfined an announcement for the Stenographer, Inspector & Other posts through RRB Recruitment 2019 process for the 1665 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria for the announced posts and apply online before 7th April 2019.
More details about RRB Recruitment 2019 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer, Inspector & Other|
|No. of Vacancy||1665|
RRB Vacancy Details:
- Junior Stenographer / Hindi
- Junior Stenographer / English
- Physical Training Instructor (English Medium) (Male)
- Physical Training Instructor (English Medium) (Female)
- Assistant Mistress (Junior School)
- Music Mistress
- Dance Mistress
- Laboratory Assistant/school
- Staff And Welfare Inspector
- Junior Translator/ Hindi
- Chief Law Assistant
- Lab Assistant Grade III Chemist And Metallurgist
- Finger Print Examiner
- Head Cook
- Senior Publicity Inspector
- Publicity Inspector
- Post Graduate Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Recruitment 2019
Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, B.Ed or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age between 18 years to 45 years may apply for job positions announced by the RRB as on 1st July 2019.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Stage I: 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) (For All)
- Stage II: 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Stage III: Typing Skill Test/Computer Based Aptitude Test (as applicable)
- Stage IV: Document Verification/Medical Examination
Application Fee Details:
- For GEN/OBC: 500/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ Ex-Sm/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically Backward: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply For RRB Recruitment:
- You may apply for RRB Recruitment by visiting the official website of www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go through the “Zonal Railways” section and hit the appropriate link related to zone.
- Afterwards you need to press the appropriate link of RRB Official Notification.
- Eligible candidates need to fill RRB Online Application Form in proper manner.
- Upload your recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Make the payment of fee and recheck Railway Application Form.
- Press “Submit” button and take a print out of the form for future reference.
- Start date for online application Registration: 8th March 2019
- Last date to Submit online application Form: 7th April 2019
- End date for fee submission: 13th April 2019