RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board are looking for the job searchers capable to provide their best services on Computor (संगणक) Posts as per the RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 advt declared at department portal. Job searchers will be hired on 400 available seats in the organization. If you are interested to join the available vacancies then must have a look in the below section and gather all info.
Recruiter Name: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
Job Title: Computor (संगणक)
Number of Vacancies: 400
RSMSSB Vacancy Details:
- Non-Tribal Area: 363
- Tribal Area: 37
Interested job seekers need to complete the Graduate Degree from a recognized Board or University or Institute.
- Job seekers age must be lies between 18 years to 35 years as on mentioned date.
- Candidates belong to the reserved category will get the benefit in upper age as per the government norms.
- For General/UR and Creamy Layer OBC: Rs. 450/-
- For OBC: Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 250/-
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written test and followed by the Interview Test.
Job seekers who will be shortlisted for the announced posts will get the salary as Rs. 26300/-.
Instructions for RSMSSB Recruitment Application:
- The eligible and willing aspirants may visit official web portal of the department that is www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and follow the “Full Advertisement for Direct Recruitment of computer Exam 2018” link present at homepage in the center.
- After that again hit on download advertisement and read all the details displayed on next screen
- Afterwards go back to the home page and fill a complete form with correct details and upload relevant document and certificates properly.
- Now, recheck application form and then click on the “submit” button.
- At the end, download duly filled an application form and then take print out a copy of it for future use.
Dates to remember:
End date to apply online application form: 27th March 2018
Link to Focus: