RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 advt has released for the recruitment of Stenographer Jobs in the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) to fill up the total 1045 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online on or before the closing date. To know complete details candidates must read here below provided complete information:
|Recruiter Name||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Name of Post||Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancies||1045|
RSMSSB Vacancy Info:
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||05||00||05|
|State Subordinate Department / Offices||958||52||1010|
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Jobs:
- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent Examination.
- “O” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. OR Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi.
- Job searchers should have their age above of 18 years and below of 40 years as on 1st January 2019.
- It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Examination and Skill Test.
How to Apply For RSMSSB Recruitment 2018:
- To apply for RSMSSB Job, First of all you have to visit the official portal that is rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitment Advertisement” tab, available on home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you are required to select and hit on “Full Advertisement for Direct Recruitment of Stenographer Joint Exam-2018” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of RSMSSB Notification, having all the details of job.
- You must read all the details mentioned in it.
- Afterwards you are required to go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Now you should fill RSMSSB Online Application Form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- Start date to apply online: 12th July 2018
- End date for submission of application online: 10th August 2018
To apply online: visit here