SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2019
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Bhilai has released a notification for the Fire Engineer, OCT & Other Vacancies through SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2019 process. Steel Authority of India Limited has released job notice for the 158 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 9th February 2019.
More details about SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2019 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Fire Engineer, OCT & Other Vacancies|
|No. of Vacancy||158|
SAIL Bhilai Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Posts Name||No. of Vacancy|
|3.||Attendant cum Technician||03|
|5.||Junior Staff Nurse Trainee||08|
|7.||Jr Medical Technologist Trainee||17|
|Posts Name||Monthly Salary|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)||Rs. 16800-3%-24110/-|
|Fire Engineer||Rs. 20600-4600 (during training)
Rs. 24900-50500/- after training
|Attendant cum Technician||Rs. 15830-3%22150/-|
|Junior Staff Nurse Trainee||Rs. 16800-3%-24110/-|
|Jr Medical Technologist Trainee|
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2019:
|Posts Name||Required Qualification|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)||Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline|
|Fire Engineer||Graduate in Fire Engineering|
|Attendant cum Technician||10th and ITI|
|Blaster||10th and Blaster Certificate|
|Junior Staff Nurse Trainee||B.Sc Nursing OR 10+2 with Diploma in Nursing|
|Pharmacist Trainee||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|Jr Medical Technologist Trainee||B.Sc in relevant Field|
Candidates must have their age must be above of 18 years and below of 28 years to apply for SAIL Bhilai Recruitment process.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Test / Trade and Skill Test / Interview process.
General/ OBC candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- For Fire Engineer posts and Rs. 150/- for Attendant-cum-Technician / Blaster whereas for Other Posts fee will be Rs. 250/- through online mode and those who are belonging to SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates need not to pay any fees.
How to Apply For SAIL Bhilai Recruitment:
- For SAIL Bhilai Apply Online, visit official site i.e. www.sailcareers.com.
- Go to “Jobs” section for SAIL Bhilai Recruitment.
- Hit suitable link related to “153 Vacancies for Operator cum Technician (Trainee) and Other Posts” link.
- Hit suitable link to apply online according to post.
- For the new user register yourself by entering the basics details.
- Now login again with new id and password
- Fill the Online Application Form with all details.
- Candidates who have already registered shall use their existing user ID and Password.
- Fill Application Form with all required details.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Make payment of application fee.
- At last, check Application Form at once
- Press “Submit” button after completion of form.
- Opening Date to Fill SAIL Bhilai Application Form: 19th January 2019
- Last date for Application Submission: 9thFebruary 2019
For more information, please refer the Official Notification