SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2019
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released a notification for the Technician & Other Vacancies available in the Bokaro Steel Plant as per the SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2019 process. Steel Authority of India Limited has released job advertisement for the 275 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 18th February 2019.
More details about SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2019 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links like as Advt. No. BSL/R/2019-02. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Technician & Other Vacancies|
|No. of Vacancy||275|
SAIL Bokaro Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Posts Name||No. of Vacancy|
|1.||Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (S-3)||95|
|2.||Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) (S-3)||10|
|3.||Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT) (S-1)||121|
|4.||Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ITI) (S-1)||49|
|Posts Name||Monthly Salary|
|Operator-cum-Technician Trainee||Rs. 10700/- (during 1st year of training)
Rs. 12200/- (during 2nd year of training)
Rs. 16800-3%-24110/- (After training)
|Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler)||Rs. 16800-3%-24110/-|
|Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee||Rs. 8600/- (during 1st year of training)
Rs. 10000/- (during 2nd year of training)
Rs. 15830/-3%- 22150/- (After training)
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2019:
|Posts Name||Required Qualification|
|Operator-cum-Technician Trainee||Matriculation & 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized institute in Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Chemical, Ceramics & Instrumentation discipline.|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler)||Matriculation & 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized institute with 1st Class Certificate of Boiler Competency.|
|Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT)||Matriculation and passed All India Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt. of India after completing the stipulated period of training as Trade Apprentices in an Integrated Steel Plant.|
|Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ITI)||Matric + ITI from Govt. recognized Institute in Electrician, Machinist, Welder, Fitter, Rigger trades only.|
Candidates must have their age must be above of 18 years and below of 28 years to apply for all the posts besides Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) posts for this candidates age need to be under 30 years as on 18th February 2019.
- Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Test / Trade and Skill Test / Interview process.
General/ OBC candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.250/- For Operator-cum-Technician posts and Rs. 150/- for Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT) through online mode whereas those who are belonging to SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates are free to pay any fees.
How to Apply For SAIL Bokaro Recruitment:
- For SAIL Bokaro Apply Online, visit official site i.e. www.sailcareers.com.
- Go to “Jobs” section for SAIL Bokaro Recruitment.
- Hit suitable link related to “Vacancies for Operator cum Technician (Trainee) and Other Posts” link.
- Hit suitable link to apply online according to post.
- For the new user register yourself by entering the basics details.
- Now login again with new id and password
- Fill the Online Application Form with all details.
- Candidates who have already registered shall use their existing user ID and Password.
- Fill Application Form with all required details.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Make payment of application fee.
- At last, check Application Form at once
- Press “Submit” button after completion of form.
- Opening Date to Fill SAIL Bokaro Application Form: 29th January 2019
- Last date for online Application Submission: 18thFebruary 2019
For more information, please refer the Official Notification