SAIL Recruitment 2019
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is ready to recruit applicants for vacant vacancies of Overman, Mining Sirdar and Surveyor Post against the SAIL Recruitment 2019 notification. Concerned applicants can get apply for SAIL jobs by submitting an application form as per the format on or before the end date.
|Name of the Recruiter||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Post Name||Overman, Mining Sirdar and Surveyor|
|No. of Posts||72|
SAIL Vacancies details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Posts Name||Required education|
|Overman||Matriculation with 03 years Diploma in Mining Engineering from a Govt. recognised Institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks (40% aggregate marks for SC/ST/Departmental candidates) with Overmanship Certificate of Competency from DGMS, along with valid Gas Testing & First Aid Certificate.|
|Mining Sirdar||Matriculation from a Govt. recognised Institute with valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate of Competency from DGMS under CMR (for Coal Mines), along with valid Gas Testing & First-Aid Certificate.|
|Surveyor||Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Mining & Mine’s Survey from a Govt. recognised Institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks (40% aggregate marks for SC/ST/Departmental candidates) with Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency.|
Job hunters who will be appointed will get the good salary package as Rs. 15,830/- to Rs. 24,110/- from Indian Postal Department. Eligible candidates may also admissible for other allowances.
- Age of applying candidates should not be more than 28 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxed to the candidates belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC category as per rules of organization.
Selection of eligible job hunters will be done on the basis of Trade Test / Skill Test followed by the Written Test and personal interview which will be conducted by the selection members of the department.
How to Apply for SAIL Vacancies:
- Log on to SAIL careers page at the official website www.sail.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Upload self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the SAIL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SAIL Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Start date for submission of application: 14th February 2019
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 10th March 2019