Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2018
Saraswat Bank Latest Vacancies advertisement has been publicized as Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2018 for the eligible and hard working job seekers to fill up the 300 vacant positions of Junior Officer. So those who are seeking jobs in Railway sector must apply for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2018 after ensuring your Eligibility Criteria. Candidates can visit the official website of the organization to download Saraswat Bank Application form to apply for Saraswat Bank Jobs 2018 through a proper channel on or before last date 4th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Saraswat Bank|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Officer|
|Number of Posts||300|
Saraswat Bank Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Location||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should pass in Minimum First Class in Graduation in respective trade or its equivalent qualification from any recognized education board / Institution.
Candidate’s age must lies between the 21 years to 27 years as on 1st May 2018 for the announced posts.
Relaxation for reserved category is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Government rules.
- Document verification
- Written examination
- Interview test
All the appliers are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- through a proper channel as mentioned in the notification.
How to apply online for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.saraswatbank.com.
- After that select careers tab which is provided at the top of the home page.
- Hit the advertisement link and get the entire details in PDF file.
- After that select “Online Recruitment Form” link mentioned at that page.
- Fill the Saraswat Bank Application form with correct details and upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of the same.
- Enclose it in an envelope with self attested copies of required documents.
Last date of receipt of online Application: 4th June 2018
Links to focus: